SaaS finance leaders will share their insights on subscription management, forecasting, and building great teams. We’ll break down the elements of moving from seed to growth stage, billing, rev rec, and benchmarking your SaaS business. Mark your calendars and join us at 2:00pm Eastern/ 1:00pm Central starting November 10. Register once to join us for all four power sessions:
How to Move from Seed to Growth Stage – Tuesday, November 10th
Planning High ACV Billing and Revenue Recognition Models – Thursday, November 12th
The 100-Day Ramp Plan for New Finance Hires – Tuesday, November 17th
The 6 C’s of SaaS Finance and Benchmarks to See Where You Stand – Thursday, November 19th
Be sure to register for these events and if you can’t join us live, you’ll have access to the post-event on demand recordings.
Sage Intacct offers the only ASC 606 cloud accounting and billing solution – from quote to financial forecast. Coupled with native Salesforce.com CPQ integration, finance teams can:
- Reduce quote-to-cash processing time by up to 60%
- Cut the financial close by up to 80%
- Increase operational cash flow by up to 20%
- Grow up to 400% without additional finance headcount
- Reduce revenue-forecast variances to less than 10%, which can increase your valuation in fund-raising
We hope you will join and gain insider tips on scaling a SaaS business.