Director, Customer Service
Elizabeth Ingram has two-plus decades of customer support experience as a liaison between a variety of clients and key executives. Elizabeth has been in charge of our Customer Service since 2001.
Elizabeth began her career at The Royal George Theatre in Chicago, where she served as the Liaison to the Owners/Producers, coordinating various aspects of an incoming production, including backstage accommodations for the actors/crew to handling VIP tickets with the theater’s box office management.
As the Administrative Marketing Manager and then Customer Service Manager at Village Carpets Inc. in Winnetka, IL, she oversaw customer inquiries from initial client contact through the resolution of the issue to the client’s satisfaction. She ran the company’s semi-annual Warehouse Sale, managing product selection, marketing, staff hiring/scheduling, budget, and costs. Her efforts resulted in consistent revenue increases each year and 10% of the company’s annual sales.
Today, she is the Director, Customer Service of BT Partners, where she is responsible for ongoing support to existing clients on the company’s products and services to form and grow advisory relationships. She also contributes to the company’s mission of helping clients increase revenue, reduce costs, and reinvest in innovation with proven technologies.
Ms. Ingram received a B.A. in Theatre Arts from Beloit College and has a Certification in Secondary Education.
Elizabeth stays active as:
- A Volunteer in the Emergency Department at Evanston Hospital in Evanston, IL.
- An Alumna of The North Shore Country Day School in Winnetka, IL, where she serves on the Alumni Board.
- To say Elizabeth is “obsessed” with Chicago Blackhawks Hockey is an understatement. She claims that she has unusual superstitions related to the Hawks that include clothing selection, nervous pacing, and no longer attending home games during the playoffs. She is also a long-suffering Chicago Cubs fan.
- Elizabeth contributed to the successful launch of several pre-Broadway and Tony Award-winning productions produced by The Steppenwolf Theatre Company (“The Grapes of Wrath” starring Gary Sinise, “Burn This” starring John Malkovich and Joan Allen) as well as productions directed by Tommy Tune and the late Charles Nelson Reilly.
- She loves to get out to Los Angeles to get her fill of sunshine of celebrity sightings.
- Elizabeth resides in Chicago’s northern suburbs and enjoys traveling, movies, and reading.