Our Leadership Team
Our team has valuable insight and we're here to share our expertise.
Lucy Ballweg is a Manager of the SYSPRO practice at BT Partners. Her primary role is to ensure clients in the post go-live phase of a SYSPRO implementation continue to receive the highest level of services.
Lucy is involved with client issues as it relates to the day to day execution of projects, business initiatives, and business process/performance. She also oversees the Helpdesk operation that is part of Professional Services. Lucy has been with BT Partners since 2011 and has also successfully aided in the rollout of SYSPRO to many of our clients.
Prior to coming aboard, Lucy was the Director of IT at Hellenbrand, a Wisconsin-based and family owned provider of water filtration systems. Lucy held a variety of positions in her 21-year tenure and was responsible for creating and managing business processes, vendor, and product selection, and implementing all IT systems.
Fortunately for our SYSPRO clients, Lucy offers a high level of management skills and understands the implications of the complexities of an ERP system and insight of a Business Analyst to aid in the proper management of each client’s varying needs.
One of her career highlights at BT Partners was being an instrumental part of the implementation team that delivered a successful SYSPRO deployment. This project was a multi-location rollout to 11 branches in the organization.
On a daily basis, Lucy is in contact with our customer base ensuring that all systems and environments are fully operational and that the day-to-day operations are running smoothly.
Lucy received a B.B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Lucy grew up on a Wisconsin dairy farm, and boasts “Yes, I am originally a farm girl, and I don’t take offense to being called a Sconnie.”
- Loves, Loves, and Loves to travel – even has a group of travel buddies that will travel from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon… Will go as far as traveling abroad when possible.
- Fell in love with Rome, Italy years ago – and desperately wants to go back
- She loves the Packers (shhh)
- Supports her Badgers at all costs
- Lucy resides in Chicago’s Northern suburbs and is the “Super Aunt” to 11 nieces and nephews, and 1 great-nephew.