Web Based, Mobile-Friendly CRM Application
Access Your Business Critical Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Information When You Need It.
CRM for SYSPRO is a comprehensive, web-based, mobile-friendly solution that manages interactions with customers, suppliers and all of the organizations and contacts that you do business with.
The Power of Implementing CRM for SYSPRO
- Empowers companies to collect, analyze and utilize business data from multiple sources to enhance relationships and centralize reporting
- Provides the foundation of a customer-based strategy to increase revenues, profitability and maximize ROI of marketing efforts
- Enables companies to take ownership of key data from inception; information is stored at each contact touch point, resulting in real factual support for key management decision-making functions throughout the sales process
- Facilitate the organization, automation and synchronization of business processes; focusing on activities for all sales, marketing, customer service and additional business operations
- Customization capabilities enable companies to easily fit CRM for SYSPRO to their specific needs through easy drag and drop updates to the UI or extending the product functionality through the module builder
- Cloud and on premise deployment options provide additional flexibility to meet the organization’s IT requirements
The Benefits of CRM for SYSPRO
- Feature-rich enterprise-class functionality
- Real-time integration to SYSPRO ERP for a complete view of each relationship
- Easy to use, streamlined UI and navigation including quick add function, inline editing and bulk edit function
- Responsive design enables ease of use on many form factors and devices
- Save time with easy to use data conversion/migration tools
SYSPRO CRM Demo
The BT Partners Difference
Count on BT Partners and its 30 years of SYSPRO experience to masterfully implement CRM for SYSPRO in your organization.
You can rely on us to:
- Choose, tailor, and deploy the right solution for your business.
- Collaborate on strategic approaches to your unique business issues.
- Improve business processes based on industry best practices.
Want to learn More about CRM for SYSPRO?
- Manage sales opportunities to break down your pipeline
- Maintain a complete history of activities with unlimited notes and document attachments
- Create and link appointments, tasks and activities with bidirectional Outlook Integration
- Track key sales milestones
- Analyze competitors, buying issues and project trends
- Print sales proposals or quotes using a mail merge template
- Establish campaign records to track trade shows, targeted emails, or print advertising
- Define the tasks within your marketing team and centrally monitor to completion
- Track estimated budgets and actual expenses to generate ROI and cost reporting
- Link account responses, lead generation and won/loss sale values
- Illustrate real-time profitability analysis
- Execute targeted email blasts and direct mailings
- Log and track service tickets related to serial or lot traceable items
- Affiliate and track warranty programs for inventoried items
- Route and escalate service tickets automatically based on user-defined rules
- Maintain a complete history of the customer service interactions with the client
- Populate and utilize the natural language knowledge base
- Perform extensive searches for problem resolution and similar tickets
Integration with SYSPRO
- Integrates with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Orders, Invoice, Quotations, Inventory and RMA modules
- Convert prospects to customers or suppliers in SYSPRO directly from CRM
- Real-time, bidirectional synchronization of integrated records and field data
- Produce quotes and purchase orders to facilitate the buying and selling processes
- Create SYSPRO sales orders directly from CRM
- View accounting activities in CRM as part of the historic activity trail
- Automatic update of serialized items owned history as customers are invoiced