Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services, and human resources. A properly implemented ERP solution benefits you through:
Learn more about the ERP solutions provided through BT Partners to maximize your business productivity and
deliver the visibility and insights you need.
SYSPRO provides manufacturers and distributors with the right toolkit for accurate record keeping, resource allocations, analysis, planning, and reporting.
- Automates complex mission-critical core processes with the use of advanced technologies.
- Effortlessly adheres to customer requirements or government regulations.
- Fully integrated financials that provide comprehensive: cost accounting functionality, current financials, and controls.
- Manages the supply chain from end to end, optimizing your operational efficiency.
- Improves customer satisfaction by enhancing order accuracy and shortening lead time.
Intacct is a best-in-class cloud solution with the functional depth to automate complex processes and deliver insights organizations require.
- Built for finance – innovation that makes the modern financial professional more effective.
- Built for growth – automation, insight, and flexibility to increase efficiency and drive performance.
- Built for the cloud – a true, modern cloud ERP solution that is easy to use and works on any device.
- Built for success – achieve a 250% ROI in less than 6-months and experience the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
- Built for public companies – offering the right controls, accounting, and reporting procedures.
Rootstock offers cloud-based manufacturing, distribution and supply chain solutions that enable cost cutting, process improvement, and increasing revenue.
- Powerful and nimble manufacturing, distribution and supply chain solutions built and deployed on the Salesforce1 Platform.
- Enables real-time management of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations from front to back, anytime and anywhere.
- Integrates “out of the box” with Sales Cloud by salesforce.com and other ERP-centric applications written on the Salesforce1 Platform.
- Provides the control and visibility required to elevate the total performance of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations.
- Complete solution for shorter implementation times, lower costs, a quick payback of investment and a significant return on investment.